Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brady's Grilled Cheese & A Hasty Salad

Today was pretty rough.

Like, 9-hours-in-retail-followed-by-a-three-hour-class rough.

But that's okay, because when I got home, Brady made some bangin' grilled cheese sandwiches that frankly, I was too tired and hungry to photograph. Sooo, I'm sorry for that. But I WILL tell you what they were made of.

A classic combination: Marble rye bread, deli American cheese slices, and bacon. And also butter. Plenty of butter.

In an effort to act like this wasn't a totally indulgent meal, I threw together some lettuce, tomato, olive oil and apple cider vinegar and called it a salad. I had considered sneaking some tomato into my sandwich, but with the mushy state of my brain at the moment, I really just forgot. But that would be good, too.

Remember, kids: April is Grilled Cheese Sandwich Month! Somebody told me this. Or I read it somewhere. Or it might not even be true. Every month is grilled cheese month anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment